| Spoiler warning!|
This page may contain details about a particular map and/or someone else's tips.
If you want to tackle the game unaided, click "Back" or a link to take you away from this page !
- (Taking almost no notice of Town development (Imp1))
Rail south-west for forest and horses. Order 2 Indiamen and 2 Experts. Consulates in the two MNs that have everything and two others.
Next turn, 5% subsidies except in Wod, which has no competition, and consulates in Iss and Kes, which have no competition and some useful exports.
- 1816 Winter: expand lumber mill to 4. We were the only offeror of each of the standard goods, and the prices are rising or holding. Summer: order Miner and 1st immigrant. Fall: 1st depot: gr, 2 beef, hors, 2 timb.
- 1817 Winter: order 2nd immigrant. Spring: expand FurF and metalw to 2. Summer: expand Steelm to 4. Fall: order 1st new freightcar and 3rd immigrant.
- 1818 Spring: 2nd depot links Koryak and produces grain, gold, 3 timber.
- 1819 Summer: 3rd depot: 2gr, timb, coal.
- 1820 Winter: Iron noticeably short: consulate in Hurshen. It wants 50%: OK for now. Summer: 2nd GP alliance: Den, Ord, and Pat have built military: we can do that too: order Cuirassiers and build more guns. Hurshen sells us iron @186, buys hardware @749: we make $5 profit AND dip points and rob Kimm of iron! Fall: Hurshen now needs only 25%. Offer it an embassy too.
- 1821 Winter: find first iron - behind western mountains! Port on river (and rail): 2gr, 3 fish, 3 timb. Ord's navy is twice as strong as ours; 2x0 is not hard to beat! Offer Ord alliance and Hurshen pact. Order light artillery and freightcars #19 and #20. Spring: Mil Str #3 but Ord refuses. Summer: expand LumberM to 8. Order Lt Arty and 4th immigrant. Fall: find gems near Hurshen City. Mil Str #1.
- 1822 Winter: order 5th immigrant. Spring: expand textile mill to 4 and clothing factory to 2. Seek alliance with Zimm. Summer: Zimm declines. Port on rail at Kara: 2gr, 1fr, 4mt; engr back to first rail bend. Order 6th immigrant.
- 1823 Winter: order Clipper and 7th immigrant. Summer: order SOTL.
- 1824 Spring: Zimm DW Twelt. Summer: Developer. Order 2 Lt Arty. Fall: 2gr, 2fr, beef, timb. Order 8th and 9th immigrants.
- 1825 Winter: Order 2 Hussars and 10th immigrant. Hengtom 19, Deneb 12.
Spring: Monument and General. Order 11th immigrant. Summer: Order 12th immigrant. :1826 Summer: expand steel mill to 8. Order 13th immigrant. Fall: Depot: 2gr, fr, 2 coal, cott, hors. Order freightcars #31-#34.
- 1827 Winter: Order freightcars #35-#36, Cuirassier, and SOTL. Spring: Order freightcar #37; expand metalw to 4. Summer: order Farmer; expand Furniture Factory to 4 - my friend David will probably say I should have done that about 40 turns ago. Fall: expand textile mill to 8.
- 1828 Winter: Railyard expands; Kara village (though still called just "encampment" - and said to have a rail depot though it has only a port): 1 lumber. Gotta hand it to you, David. Order 14th immigrant and Clipper. Spring: Koryak village: 1 lumber. Order Hussar (as we forgot to make paper). Summer: Pat DW Kathay (next to it) -risking retaliation from Ord and maybe Den; Pat's only ally is weakling Hax. Depot at Tromso: 2gr, 3fr, beef, cotton. Ord's navy is again more than double ours. Order 15th immigrant.
- (Making some effort to benefit from Town development (Imp1) though without checking the detailed recommendations.)
Send engineer to start port south-west of Tiksi. Order just one Indiaman so as to leave more lumber for factory expansion.