Fabric in Imperialism and Imperialism 2 is a material made from wool or cotton in a textile mill.
- The specific article has not been created for (or "Fabric" is not part of) Imperialism
Fabric may be:
- sold on the market, where its starting price is $300
- used in the construction of sailing ships, the only type of ship you can build in 1815 and for some time after
- processed further in a clothing factory into clothing, one of the essential goods in recruiting new population.
- Fabric is not present in (or the article has not been created for) Imperialism 2
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.